Gift of £50

Gift of £50

Thank you so much for choosing to donate to Diane Roberts Ministry. 10% will be donated to Phoneo the Romanian Christian Charity that Diane has a close connection with. The other 90% will go towards supporting the contiual growth of Diane's ministry. 

    $50.00Price